Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Unhide rows

Zenia

try:

Sub CleanUp()
Dim CurrentRow As Long
Dim UsedRows As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
On Error GoTo Abort
Set UsedRows = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows
UsedRows.EntireRow.Hidden = False ' <<<<<
For CurrentRow = UsedRows.Rows.Count To 1 Step -1
If UsedRows.Rows(CurrentRow).Columns("A:A") = 0 Then
UsedRows.Rows(CurrentRow).EntireRow.Hidden = True
Else
UsedRows.Rows(CurrentRow).EntireRow.Hidden = False
End If
Next CurrentRow
Abort:
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Regards

Trevor
"Zenia" wrote in message

Hello,
Plz can anybody help me with this code.

Sub CleanUp()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim CurrentRow As Long
Dim UsedRows As Range
On Error GoTo Abort
Set UsedRows = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.rows
For CurrentRow = UsedRows.rows.Count To 1 Step -1
If UsedRows.rows(CurrentRow).Columns("A:A") = 0 Then
UsedRows.rows(CurrentRow).EntireRow.Hidden = True
Else
UsedRows.rows(CurrentRow).EntireRow.Hidden = False
End If
Next CurrentRow
Abort:
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

the problem is that my entire column ie column A is linked to another
workbook. And i want to unhide rows when the data is updated from blank
to some entry, as i had to manually do it from format. Plz help me to
unhide the rows when the data is updated.
Tx in advance

--
Zenia
Zenia's Profile: