Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default Excel 2k3 Macro Problem

Hi All,

Here's the prob.
Had some pretty complex worksheets with complex macros within them that were
created with Excel 2000 (win2k machine). The macro's purpose is to basically
go through the worksheets get stuff from them and create new excel
files....all works well on the machine set up that way (excel 2000).

Well, the machines have been re-imaged to winxp pro and office 2k3. The
spreadsheets open and the macros work to a point. The macro goes through the
spreadsheets and starts to create the new spreadsheets. The problem, is that
the new workbooks are blank (the macro attempts to create the workbook and
does give the proper name to it in the save).

Any ideas? I by no means am any sort of excel expert (actually I'm tech
support and working on this lady's machine (old computer still set up and
will be replaced with the xp and excel 2k3)).

Thanks,
Mike