Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lloyd Don Lloyd is offline

Default Formatting Worksheet

Hi,

With your data starting at A1, the following will copy it to Columns B,D & E

Sub Test()
NewRw = 1
For X = 1 To 99 Step 3
Cells(NewRw, 2) = Cells(X, 1)
Cells(NewRw, 3) = Cells(X + 1, 1)
Cells(NewRw, 4) = Cells(X + 2, 1)
NewRw = NewRw + 1
Next
End Sub

If required change the 1 to 99 to suit your data rows.

Regards,
Don

"Jdy" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that I have downloaded a list of
businesses on. Unfortunately, the list is in one column,
the name of the business in row 1, the address is in row
2, the city is in row 3, etc. I would like to format the
information so that the name of the business is in one
column, the address is in the second column, the city is
in the third column, etc. I am pretty sure that there is
a way to do this, but do not know how. Also, I would like
to know how to change information that is a link. I would
like to change this information to regular type. Is there
a way to do this? Thanks for the help.