Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Murphy[_2_] Brian Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default question about scrollbars and embedded charts

Hello Excel Newsgroup,

I've been trying to place some scrollbars inside an embedded chart on a
worksheet. I can't seem to do this with the scrollbar from the Control
Toolbox toolbar, but I can from the Forms toolbar.

Based on previous experiences with the performance of scrollbars, I think
the Control Toolbox version is the one that I ought to be using. Is there
some reason why they cannot be placed inside an embedded graph, or on a
graph sheet for that matter?

Thanks,

Brian Murphy
Austin, Texas