Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JulieD JulieD is offline

Default Different Views Printing macro

Hi

Have you checked out the Report Manager add-in which is designed to do this
for you ... have a look at the following knowledge base article
How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in in Excel 2003

The report manager allows you to nominate sheets in any order from a
workbook, and for each sheet you can nominate a view (from the insert /
custom view menu) and / or a scenario (if required) and you can also print
consecutive page numbers across the whole lot.

Cheers
JulieD

"redroyx" wrote in message

I am using XL 2002 and I am working with a file with 45 worksheets
(tabs). The file is a forecasting model for 28 different projects +
charts + different scenarios to group the projects. I want to set up a
"print manager" with a macro that can allow me to print out the
scenarios. So far I know how to a) group sheets and show the print
dialog box and b) locate a value in a range from the output of a
dropdown list box in the VB.

However, I have different views in each of the worksheets. By this I
mean that I have grouped columns to hide or unhide information. I want
the macro to pick the value from the dropdown list box and from such
value then select to hide or unhide the columns and change the print
setup befor showing the print dialog box. I am sort of a beginner and I
don't know how to start this new part of my macro.

Can anybody hel me

Cheers!

--
redroyx