Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aFrank from Auburn, CA, Ahumdalaha aFrank from Auburn, CA, Ahumdalaha is offline

Default files opening from hard drive without prompt,

if I try to open an excel document from an email, one of my directories,
allows me to open, no; I should sayt as I try to an excel attachment,
suddenly files begin to open like I've asked it to open all the files in a
particular subdirectory on the hard drive. It never does open the
attachment. I don't think. Not sure about that. Let me know if you've not
heard of this before, I swear, i've never seen this from a Microsoft program,
ever!