Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Hiding columns in another Worksheet

If Sheets("Locations").CheckBox1.Value = False Then
Sheets("Final_Report").Columns("C:C").EntireColumn .Hidden = True
Else
Sheets("Final_Report").Columns("C:C").EntireColumn .Hidden = False
End If

Mike F
"Ascheman" wrote in message
The first worksheet in the workbook I am working on has
checkboxes with names representing columns on a second
worksheet. The first worksheet is Sheet1(Locations) and
the one im attempting to hide columns on is Sheet3
(Final_Report). Basically what I have to setup so far is
that that I have various worksheets ranging from 2004 to
2024 that keeps track of various monies in and out. The
Final_Report worksheet then takes all this information and
compiles it. What I am attempting to do via the first
sheet is via ComboBoxes and Checkboxes is to allow my Boss
to select a range of years and Locations(Orbit Offices)
that he wants a report on. Once he has selected the years
and offices he wants the reports on I want the non-
selected office columns on the final report to 'Hide'
themselves from being viewed. So basically my question is
how would I perse hide Column C on Sheet3(Final_Report)
when CheckBox1 on Sheet1(Locations) is not selected.
Thanks for any help with this.
Ascheman