Bill Manville

I don't understand why the results of a query would move from C1:C20 to
C50:C70 when the query is refreshed. I can accept that the number of
rows returned could differ and that individual items might be on
different rows. I will assume that is what you meant and that the
results table still starts at the same location.

Is the copying done by a macro currently?
If so please post the code.
If not, please record a macro while doing the operation manually and
post the recorded code.
That way it will be clearer what we are both talking about.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England