Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beth0202 Beth0202 is offline

Default Excel Macro Question

Greetings! I'm trying to create a formula in a range that basically =
designated percentage which will be used to graph a chart on a separat
worksheet and I need help. The example would be: IF a date text i
entered into the range, that once that is populate (and the date tex
shows in the range not the percentage) then once someone enters th
date, it will equal 10%. Then I want to transfer the value of 10% t
the chart on the following page. Any ideas would be greatl
appreciated. Than you