Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fable[_3_] Fable[_3_] is offline

Default Disable Print Screen Challenge

Hi Jean,

I realize that, and have cracked a few myself. Never the less my user
are not that savvy, and I’m not looking for an 100% bullet proo
platform. Just trying to minimize possible damage / intervention for
my users. Any thoughts?

Fable

Jean-Yves wrote:
*Hi,

If the information is so secret and confidential, then I think tha
excel is
not the right program.
The excel PW to open, modify or even open your VB project can b
cracked so
easily.
Don't waste your efforts.

Regards,

Jean-Yves

"Fable " wrote in message
Greeting,

I'm looking for a way to disable the Print Screen function t

avoid
user from capturing the screen and pasting it to other application

got the copy functions (menu, sub menu, right clicks etc) al

disable,
but the print screen is the only hurdle left.

I'm looking for a solution that not necessarily use an tim

interval to
clear the clip board.

Any thoughts . . .

Fable