Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jean-Yves[_2_] Jean-Yves[_2_] is offline

Default Disable Print Screen Challenge

Hi,

If the information is so secret and confidential, then I think that excel is
not the right program.
The excel PW to open, modify or even open your VB project can be cracked so
easily.
Don't waste your efforts.

Regards,

Jean-Yves

"Fable " wrote in message
Greeting,

I'm looking for a way to disable the Print Screen function to avoid
user from capturing the screen and pasting it to other application. I
got the copy functions (menu, sub menu, right clicks etc) all disable,
but the print screen is the only hurdle left.

I'm looking for a solution that not necessarily use an time interval to
clear the clip board.

Any thoughts . . .

Fable

---