Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Wortley Stephen Wortley is offline

Default HOW TO: CONVERT CSV DELIMITED FILES TO XLS

I think your problem arises from your open function - try using the
following statement for opening your file :

Workbooks.OpenText Filename:=stCSVFile, DataType:=xlDelimited,
Comma:=True,_ Space:=False, Other:=False

Can then save this as a normal xls file.

Kind Regards

Stephen
Investment Operations
State Street
Edinburgh

"BHARATH RAJAMANI" wrote in message ...
Can someone guide me how to write a macro that Loops through 'N' .CSV files
in a desktop folder and saves them as .XLS files. It is important to
recognize the comma delimiter and throw the comma-separated individual values
in different cells. If I use a normalExcel fileproperty then my xls file has
all values in column A only.

TIA

Regards,