Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bharath Rajamani Bharath Rajamani is offline

Default Macro convert CSV -to- XLS without parsing line by line

Is there anyway I can import a "," delimited CSV file as a .XLS Workbook
without parsing the CSV line-by-line?

My CSV is a derivatives trading-data dump & has 4775 records per day with 14
columns of text, numeric & currency fields. I need to run this macro on 60
such CSV files everyday for 60day Moving Average securities analysis.

TIA !!

Regards,
BR

--
Manager, International Private Banking, International Banking Group, ICICI
Bank