Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BeSmart BeSmart is offline

Default I'm missing something here....

Hi Norman
I haven't deleted the goBack sub I'm getting errors because of Option
Elicit...

First the code came up with an error of:
"Compile Error" Only Comments may appear after Sub End..." because after the
Worksheet_Change code End Sub there was:

Option Elicit
Public LastEnteredCell As Range
Sub goBack()
LastEnteredCell.Select
End Sub

I understand this error because Option Elicit ... is outside a Sub / End Sub.
So I got rid of Option Elicit (because it not really necessary????) and I
moved "Public LastEnteredCell As Range" below "Sub goBack()" but then I got
this error and keep getting it no matter what I try:
"Object variable or With block variable not set"
Sub goBack()
Public LastEnteredCell As Range
LastEnteredCell.Select
I know I need to add "With" or "For Each" something to the Sub goBack() for
it to work, but I don't know where/what to put? (Sorry I'm a novice and it
gets confusing)
Thanks for your help