Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default code problem

Private Sub cmbcc_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
CCFCLC.cmbfc.Clear
Worksheets("CodeGrid").Activate
Range("A1").Select
Do While True And ActiveCell.Row < 75
If Worksheets("Coding").Range("A1").Value = _
ActiveCell.Value Then
Exit Do
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Loop
If Worksheets("Coding").Range("A1").Value < _
ActiveCell.Value Then
Exit Sub
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
Do While ActiveCell.Column < 50
If ActiveCell.Value < "" And _
LCase(ActiveCell.Value) < "no" Then
CCFCLC.cmbfc.AddItem Cells(1, _
ActiveCell.Column).Value
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
Loop
End Sub

Worked for me as I understand your layout. Assume you want to load the
value from row 1 into the second combobox for cells in the selected row that
are not blank and don't contain "no"

If you want to load the values from the cells in the select row for those
conditions change

CCFCLC.cmbfc.AddItem Cells(1, _
ActiveCell.Column).Value

CCFCLC.cmbfc.AddItem ActiveCell.Value

Tom Ogilvy

"scrabtree23" wrote in message
Here is my code:

Private Sub cmbcc_Exit(ByVal Cancel As
MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
CCFCLC.cmbfc.Clear
Worksheets("CodeGrid").Activate
Range("A1").Select
Do While True And ActiveCell.Row < 75
If Worksheets("Coding").Range("A1").Value =
ActiveCell.Value Then
Exit Do
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Loop
If Worksheets("Coding").Range("A1").Value <
ActiveCell.Value Then
Exit Sub
End If
ActiveCell = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
Do While ActiveCell.Column < 50
If ActiveCell.Value < "" And LCase
(ActiveCell.Value) < "no" Then
CCFCLC.cmbfc.AddItem ActiveCell.Value
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
Loop

End Sub

My problems a 1) it makes the first drop down option "-
1"????

It changes the first value in the appropriate
cooresponding column on the "CodeGrid" sheet to "True"???