Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pasting in a unique row for each unique date

I don't have a guess.

Maybe you could add:
debug.print myrow & "--" & mytocolumns(ictr) & "--" & myfromaddresses(ictr)

to see what shows up in the immediate window.

There was a dot in front of the cells(myrow,.... line--but I don't think that
was the problem.

If you can't find the problem, post back with your current code.

"sowetoddid <" wrote:

I have run your suggestion and the following error occurs...

"Error 1004" - "Application-defined or Object-defined error"

The debug option points to

Cells(myRow, myToColumns(iCtr)).Value _
= PBDWks.Range(myFromAddresses(iCtr)).Value

????

What do you think?

????

Thank you for the help.