Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_8_] Paul B[_8_] is offline

Default Selecting A Range

Jason, try this
Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003

"Jason" wrote in message
I'm fairly new to this, so please bear with me... Assume I have a

worksheet
with a range of cells (let's say "A2:G10"). What I would like to do, is
write some code that will look at the range of cells and then will select

the
cell in column A which is the first open cell (i.e. the first open row).
Note that the range may be dynamic, and will not always be A2:G10,

although
the beginning point will always be A2. Thanks.