CLR

I dunno for sure (Row and column referencing gives me a headache) but it
looks like you are trying to use VLOOKUP to find the value to the LEFT of
the lookup column......it don't do that, only to the right...........for
example, this formula works...........
=VLOOKUP(MIN(C:C),A:B,2,FALSE)
it finds the minimum value in column C, and looks it up in the range A:B and
returns the value in column B that is appropriate.
it could work also as
=VLOOKUP(MIN(A:A),A:B,2,FALSE)

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
GDay All,

Can anyone tell me why the folling function is not working correctly.

=LOOKUP(MIN(R10C4:R63C4),R10C4:R63C4,R10C3:R63C3)

The function works only if the lowest value falls within certain cells,

but
returns #N/A if the lowest value is in another cell.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

--
Regards
trumpy81

*** Please remove the `_ spam _' trap before replying to this message ***