Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lynn A. Lynn A. is offline

Default Comparing contents - is it possible

Thanks Jamie, I appreciate your response and your time.

I will repost

Lynn

(Jamie Collins) wrote in message om...
(Lynn A.) wrote ...

I don't want to query anything.

Then I'm not the guy for you <g.

Can it be done, if not just say so and I will continue doing what I am
doing.

It can be done using the approach you've outlined but it requires a
lot more effort than writing a sql query (the set-based sql language
was invented so that we don't have to use a cursor/loop on an ordered
set).

From the details you've posted you should get a good response.
However, a re-post may be in order; many people are put off by the
mention of sql e.g. Dave Peterson famously doesn't do sql either
(hopefully that will summon him for you <g).

Jamie.