Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Saving a file with a name generated by cell values

hi,
tested
Sub Macro3()
Dim doda As Range
Set doda = Range("E6")
Range("E6").FormulaR1C1 = "test_Delete_later"
Workbooks.Add
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="H:\CodeStuff\" & _
doda & ".xls", FileFormat:=xlNormal, _
Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", _
ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, CreateBackup:=False
End Sub