ken2005

Thanks fellas for the help. Just want to confirm that. I guess I have no
other choice but to split the records into two worksheet.

Debra, I tried using the Pivot wizard in Access to do the job but there
is an error! Anyway, I need some mathematic functions in Excel to get
the job down thats why I choose to bring over the data from Access.

I try to retrieve data in Excel with:- Data - Get External Data -
Create New Query. However Excel doesn't split the records into two
worksheet when it is overloaded in the first worksheet. It prompts a
window that I have save it in the pics as attached.

Is there any other way to go about splitting the 120,000 records into
two worksheet?

|Filename: external data.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3550 |

ken2005