Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] marston.gould@alaskaair.com is offline

Default New Folder, Workbook, and Worksheet

I'm trying to figure out a way to create a routine that when activated
will

1) Place a new folder on the desktop

When another situation is true

2) Create a new workbook with a name that is in a string

When another situation is true

3) Add a new worksheet in the workbook with a name that is held in a
string

My biggest struggle is the last item. The only routine I've found to
rename a worksheet requires that I know the name of the active
worksheet. But everytime I add a new worksheet it gets indexed with a
new name (e.g. Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, etc.). Do I have to track this
or is there an easier way.