cpetta

Default Copy Paste Special Link Cell Problem

I have a spreadsheet that uses ODBC/MS Query to connect to a database and
pull in part numbers each time the worksheet is opened the file refreshes.
The part numbers are put in a column, and the contents from this column are
copied to another worksheet using the copy paste special option.

Each time the ODBC connects and refreshes the data the cell numbers change
and causes the links from source to target not to work. For example if I have
20 part numbers in cells C1:C20 in the source worksheet, which are copied to
the target worksheet when I created the orginial links, the next time the
file is opened/refreshed the cells in the source worksheet may be C50:C70
or some other number the target worksheet is still expecting to copy C1:C20
from the source worksheet.

The part numbers in the target still show the orginial values when I created
the orginial links from cells C1:C20 in the source worksheet.

How can I fix this so the copy-paste-special links will always copy the
current data contained in the source worksheet after the file has refreshed
regardless of the cell numbers?