Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default email as a group - multiple worksheets from one workbook

Penny

Use code from Ron de Bruin's site or download his FREE SendMail add-in.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:03:01 -0700, "Penny"
wrote:

I have Excell 2002 - and I need to email more than one worksheet out of a
workbook. I have about 10 worksheets all of which are linked to one another
in some way. At times I want to select a few of this worksheets and email
them as a group. But so farI can only send one worksheet at a time or the
whole workbook.