Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Using VBA to remove leading zeros

in the VBE, do insert Module

paste you code in the module.

To run it, go back to excel and do Tools=Macro=Macros, select your macro
in the dialog and click run. Or while there you can click options (with
your macro selected) and set an accelerator key.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael G. Thomas" wrote in message
Yes, the data is alphanumeric unfortunately. I have the code already
though, all I need to know is how to use it. In Access, you can create a
module and then call the module using a query. Is there something similar
in Excel? Just wanna know where to put the code and how to run it.

Thanks,
Michael

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:16:18 -0400, Tom Ogilvy wrote:

Nick's version will work if the data is all numeric (not alpha
numeric). Is
that the case?