Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Change Empty Cells Font for the Entire Workbook

Hi Peter,

Thank you - my sense of guilt is somewhat assuaged!

Thank you, also, for pointing out my initial oversight.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Peter T" wrote in message
Hi Norman,

I realise that I managed, inexcusably, to miss the
important statement:

That's a bit self critical. I tend to congratulate myself
if I interpret something right way first time :-)

Regards,
Peter