Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael G. Thomas Michael G. Thomas is offline

Default Using VBA to remove leading zeros

Hi everyone

Just a quick question about VBA within Microsoft Excel 2002. Column A in
one of my sheets has a list of supplier codes in it. The problem is that
the codes are all prefixed with multiple zeros which I'd like to remove.
I have a code snippet which can do it for a field in Microsoft Access, but
I'm not sure how to use the same code to do it to a column in Excel.

Can anybody help me out? All I wanna know is how to apply VBA code to
columns in Excel the same way that I'd apply it to a field of a table in
Access.

Thanks very much,
Michael Thomas