Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Transposing a rng selected from a listbox

.Columns("EE:GL").Rows(cl).Copy _

Workbooks("bsapp_v2.xls").Worksheets("bsmain").Cel ls("C33"). _
PasteSpecial xlPasteAll, Transpose:=True

Tom Ogilvy

"JoeH " wrote in message
Hi there,

I need some more help transposing the following the following: I've
pasted the whole part so you can see how i am getting my info:

Set rng = Range(progListBox.RowSource).Columns(1).Cells
cl = rng.Offset(progListBox.ListIndex, 0).Row
With Workbooks("bonddb.xls").Worksheets("database")

Load:
Range("Issr") = .Cells(cl, 1)
Range("Issr_local") = .Cells(cl, 2)
Range("Principal") = .Cells(cl, 4)
Range("Term") = .Cells(cl, 7)

*** .Columns("EE:GL").Rows(cl).Copy _

Destination:=Workbooks("bsapp_v2.xls").Worksheets( "bsmain").Rows(33).Columns
("C")
***

End With

*** is the code that i need to transposed from a row to a column when
it is pasted. I have tried many different combos of the paste special
function and rearranging things but all i am able to generate are
errors. I hope my question makes sense.

Thanks in adv for your help.
Joe

---