Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Celtic_Avenger[_12_] Celtic_Avenger[_12_] is offline

Default Save and Close Pop Up Box...After Save and Close In VBA

Hi Peeps........Can you help?

I have recorded a simple macro in the "Before Close" section of th
sheet, to save all work before the sheet closes,

However I have also created a active control button in one of th
sheets to save the workbook and then close it.

I need to keep both codes as they operate at separate times,

When I click the save and close button, it does all that I wan
including Saving the file, after saving it then closes the work book
but before this a pop up message asks me that a file allready exist
with the same name, do I want to overwite?

Is there any way I can stop this from poping up