Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Multiple data entry - Dynamic textbox

Either you want to put 30 rows of controls on the userform or you don't. I
didn't suggest 30 rows of controls.

I mean user may enter only one record or
he may enter more then 30 recored at a time. I have to place a set of
one listbox and one text box for each record.

Tom Ogilvy

"Madiya" wrote in message
om...
This is a userfrom which works along with macros in the bas module and
code behind the sheets and code behind the userform and command
buttons placed on the userform. Your suggession for 30 rows of
controls in rows is difficult as i have other controls which is
connected to the listbox of item by vlookup and shows the relative
data for the selected item. Morover the records are not 30, it varies.
This is where the problem is. Also the height of form is limited to
the screen height.
I hope there are other ways also.
Anyway, thanks for reply.

Regards,
Madiya

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

Is this a userform or controls on a worksheet.

If a userform, you can place all your 30 rows of controls in rows on the
userform, then control the height of the userform so that only the

number of
controls necessary are visible. You can certainly add controls at

runtime,
but this seems more complex than necessary.

Tom Ogilvy

"Madiya" wrote in message
om...
Hi All,
I got a new project in which I am stuck up at one place. Rest all work
is complete and works fine. The problem is as below.

In my application (VBA Project), the user has to enter the date
against the predefined items. I have placed the listbox to select the
items and another textbox to enter the data. when user press the
button "Add records" the data entered by him in the textboxes will be
added to the sheet called Production and will be processed further to
create PO and work orders.

I have successfully run the macro for fixed no of records. But I
failed to do it dynamically. I mean user may enter only one record or
he may enter more then 30 recored at a time. I have to place a set of
one listbox and one text box for each record. How to do this?

While a sample code is more welcome, even plain directions will also
be appreciated.
I am using win2000 with office2000 if that helps.
Thanks,
Madiya