Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default automatic overwrite file

Sheets("Manipulation").Select
Application.DisplayAlerts = False

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\Scott\My Documents\Latest Import.csv" _
, FileFormat:=xlCSV, CreateBackup:=False
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Tom Ogilvy

"S.E." wrote in message
I am using the following code to save the Workbook with a new name. I want
to overwrite the old file by the same name. I would like to avoid getting
the dialog box asking if I want to replace "Latest Import.csv". Is there a
way to simply replace it without the dialog box?

Sheets("Manipulation").Select
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\Scott\My Documents\Latest Import.csv" _
, FileFormat:=xlCSV, CreateBackup:=False

Thank you in advance,
Scott