Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keenman[_2_] Keenman[_2_] is offline

Default Compare two columns in two different workbooks

MSP77079,

I'm a novice, so I'm sure I did something wrong here when I tried you
routine.

I tried it a couple of ways. First I put your code in a new workboo
(assuming that last.xls and new.xls would have to be open in Excel).
Doing it this way, I get subscript out of range (when I debug, it is o
the first line of code).

Second time around, I put the code in a module in "last.xls". When
run it then I get "Object doesn't support this property or method"
(again when I run debug it is on the first line of code).

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks agai