Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jordanctc[_17_] jordanctc[_17_] is offline

Default VBA- Find Errors

I have a weekly shipment checking macro and in it I use *Find* to loo
for specific shipment numbers. From time to time the number I'
looking for isn't there so I'm left inserting a temporary hack to ge
through that week.

Being self-taught with tons of help from this group there are definit
gaps in the VBA education (like error-handling). What is the best wa
to avoid these errors? Do I need to count the number of times th
number comes up in the column and if it's 0 then exectute else skip?

There are usually some good functions or tricks and I'm about to ad
some more finds (since they're so useful) but only if I can keep th
'ol macro running

Thanks,
Jordan

PS. Any good links to sites/pages with programming advise for VB
error handling of any kind