Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving TIF file question

If you know the name of the TIF file, couldn't you just do a FileCopy to copy it
from its original location to another location.

VBA's help has a nice example if that fits.

JT wrote:

In my macro, I open a TIF file and store the file name /
location in a variable.

At the end of the macro, I want to save the file in the
variable with a different name but I'm having trouble with
the syntax.

I've tried using the macro recorder for save as but that
helps me save the Excel workbook instead of the TIF file.

Any help with the syntax would be appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson