Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Program Print Settings

This seemed to work ok in xl2002 no matter where Master was located.

Dim iCtr As Long
Worksheets("master").Select
For iCtr = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
Worksheets(iCtr).Select False
Next iCtr
SendKeys "{enter}"
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPageSetup).Show
ActiveSheet.Select

Tom Ogilvy wrote:

I see that in Excel 2000 - even manually. In xl97 I don't believe that was
the case (your had to right click on the sheet tab and select ungroup if you
had all the sheets selected). I guess you will have to make your master
sheet the first in the tab order for this to work or do the selection using
an array of sheet names.

Tom Ogilvy

"Mervyn Thomas" wrote in message
Thanks Tom - it worked as long as I did NOT do a
"Worksheets("Master").Activate" or the focus would then go off the grouped
sheets
Mervyn

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

WorkSheets.Select
Worksheets("Master").Activate
SendKeys "{enter}"
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPageSetup).Show
activesheet.select

Manually click on the first sheet, hold down the shift key and click on
the
last sheet. activate the "master" sheet, then do page setup. Make sure
you
ungroup your sheets (right click on the sheet tab and select ungroup.)

Tom Ogilvy

"Mervyn Thomas" wrote in message
Is there any method to set up the print settings for each sheet in a

work
book to be the same as one of the sheets? Like a "paste special print
settings"

--

Dave Peterson