Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Count all page breaks

msgbox application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)")

Tom Ogilvy

"quartz" wrote in message
Using VBA in XL XP I am trying to determine whether each sheet, when

printed,
will be one or two pages.

A print area is set on each sheet. No hard page breaks are set.

Sometimes the print area extends beyond one page and so a soft page break
occurs. The second page may be blank or it may not.

I need a function that will tell me how many pages will be printed. DO NOT
tell me to use: ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks.Count as this DOES NOT WORK since

it
doesn't tell you if there is a partial second page or not within the print
area.

Please help this frustrated soul. Thanks much in advance.