Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IC[_2_] IC[_2_] is offline

Default How do I set up and use e-mail templates in Outlook?

Try posting in a newsgroup related to Outlook. This one's for Excel.

Ian

"rahurd" wrote in message
I am trying to use an Outlook template file (.otf) to simplify outgoing

mail
that is related to the same subject (namely, the same project ref.). I
understand how to set up the template itself, and creating the template

works
as described, but then the file itself does NOT show up as a template
selection in either Word (when I use Word as my e-mail editor) or in the
templates directory of Outlook (regardless of whether I use Word as e-mail
editor or not).

Can someone please give me advice on this?

Thanks.