Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Box 666 Box 666 is offline

Default Can you stop Macro alert appearing

We have several workbooks on a server. Staff can access any of them at any
time.

So we could find out which books / sheets were being used I placed a
"counter" on a hidden sheet in each workbook. This works fine so long as
when the workbook is opened the person clicks to accept macros. It appears
many people click no, so the counter is never activated. (not because they
are affraid of virus's, more a case not knowing what it means and are
concerned in case they "change" the sheet some how.)

Is there a piece of code that I can use to automatically accept macros when
the workbook first opens ?

Any other suggestions as to how to resolve the above?

Bob