Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sal sal is offline

Default Marco worksheet

HiI have created a few macros using VBA in excel.
I now want to use a macro worksheet instead, since it seems easier to
find your macros. This is totaly new to me and I am a little lost.
I have created a macro worksheet in my workbook. Now I want to create
a macro that will hide and show tabs in my workbook. This is the code
a used in VBA

Sub UnhideSheet()
Sheets("Read Me").Visible = True
End Sub

Sub HideSheet()
Sheets("Read Me").Visible = False
End Sub

How do I create this code in a macro worksheet?
How do I assign it to an object? It seems when I do an assign only my
VBA macros appear.

What are the benifts of using either VBA code or Macro worksheet?
Is there a record method like in VBA so I can work from thoses
results?

And is there a beginner lesson somewhere I can learn this method?
Thanks in advance