Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Change Empty Cells Font for the Entire Workbook

Hi Paul,

Manually:

Select a single cell | Hit the F5 function key | Special | Check Blanks | OK
With the blank cells now selected, apply your desired formatting.

Repeat for each worksheet.

Programmatically, try:

Sub Tester()
Dim sh As Worksheet

For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
On Error Resume Next
sh.Cells.SpecialCells(xlBlanks).Font.Name = "Tahoma"
On Error GoTo 0
Next sh
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Paul Black" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have been given a Spreadsheet which needs Updating.
The Current ( Default on Excel for the Person that the Sheet Belongs
to ) Font is Set to "Ariel". I have Managed to Change the Column
Letters and Row Numbers from "Ariel" to "Tahoma" by using "Format",
"Style" and then Modifying the Font.
All the Cells in the Spreadsheet ( and Workbook ) that have
Information and Formulas in are Either "Tahoma" or "Comic Sans MS"
Font.
What I would Ideally like is a way of Changing ALL the Empty "Ariel"
Cells ( A1:IV65536) to Empty "Tahoma" Cells in Both the Worksheet AND
the Workbook.
I would like a Method of Achieving this Manually AND with a Macro if
Possible Please.
I am using XP and XL2002.

All the Best
Paul