Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Kilmer Bob Kilmer is offline

Default Copy an excel file to new created folder

Look up "Workbooks Collection" in Excel Help. Look at its methods like Add,
Save and SaveAs.

"Myrna Rodriguez" wrote in message
Hello VB addicts!
I programmed a macro to create folders on the main directory(ex: S:
directory)
When a user enters a file number in excel, a batch of folder will be
created.
For each file folder batch created, I will need to include an excel
file. How can I automate this procedure?
Currently the excel file is saved on the S: directory.

Thanks in advance for you help and continue to enjoy life!
myrna