Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
meryl meryl is offline

Default Forcing Evaluation of Functions

I have created a function in VBA and refer to it in
various places on a worksheet - it produces correct
results when I initially hit enter on the cell. When the
data it uses changes, the cell with the function in it
does not automatically change (like it would with a
formula). If I go to the cell and hit enter in the input
area, it does correctly re-evaluation the function.

Is there a command I can run that will force it to re-
evaluate the function on the whole worksheet (without me
hitting enter on each cell).

Thanks for any suggestions,
Meryl