Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Activate an Excel spreadsheet using wildcard name

Have a visual basic macro to parse info from excel sheet
to another excel sheet with consolidated info.
Ex: Parse all of the inventory items from "location
A.xls" to "consolidated inventory.xls" sheet.
Question: how do I get the macro to parse the info from
the sheet I want, whatever that sheets name is. I.E. I
want to parse from "location A.xls" sheet, "location
B.xls" sheet etc. The macro needs to give me the option
of selecting the sheet I want to parse from, or, if I can
use wildcard (*.xls) in the macro, even better.
Thanx