Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ricky Pang Ricky Pang is offline

Default Hide Columns based on a Data Validation List

Hello Experts,
How do you hide & unhide columns based on a dropdown menu selection?
Across row 2, I have column headings named Budget, Actual, Variance,
Percentage. Using a dropdown Data Validation List, I'd like to hide the
selected columns.

The dropdown menu selection would yield the following result:
Variance - only Variance column will hide.
Percentage - only Percentage column will hide.
Variance and Percentage - both columns will hide.
Show All - both Variance and Percentage will unhide.

I have approximately 100 columns. So this code will alleviate a lot of
manual hide and unhide. I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance,
Ricky