Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Reniek Reniek is offline

Default protecting formulas

Hi,
Thanks it works!!!

Uzytkownik "Frank Kabel" napisal w wiadomosci
Hi
this depeneds on you macro. As workaround unprotect the sheet within
your macro and protect it again at the end

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Reniek wrote:
Thank you very much your advice. However the problem is that if any
action is taken after this, a message is displayed and running macro
is stopped. I am looking for a solution which does not stop a running
procedure.
Do you know sth? Many thanks in advance.

Uzytkownik "Frank Kabel" napisal w

wiadomosci
Hi
- select all cells for which you want allow changes
- goto 'Format - Cells - Protection' and uncheck 'Locked'
- now goto 'Tools - Protection' and protect your sheet

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Reniek wrote:
I would like to block somehow a part of cells in a sheet. For
example, there is a formula inside and I do not want anybody to
delete it. Do you know some solutions?Thanks