Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jorge Rodrigues Jorge Rodrigues is offline

Default CellValueOfZero

Hi Mike,

Try this for beggining:

If Range("B4") < 0 Then
Call Test
ElseIf Range("B4") = 0 Then
MsgBox "a 0 value has been entered!"
Else

Sub Test()
MsgBox "Bla Bla Bla"
End Sub

Regards.
Jorge
"Mike" escreveu na mensagem
I have a macro that is activated by button. I have a cell b4 that an

operator
must
enter a numerical value greater than zero.
I need a sub that would check the value of cell b4. If the value is

greater
than zero,
then the sub would proceed.
If cell b4 is equal to 0, then a message box would appear telling the

operator
that a 0 value has been entered. Once the operator clicks the OK in the
message
box, an exit sub would be activated and the operator
would be returned to the data entry screen.
thanks for any assistance.