Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default get more than 255 characters from text box

You need to do it in 255-sized "pieces" in a loop. If you send me your email
address ) I will send you a sample file
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP
I am leading a free 1-hour seminar on the web on Excel tips & tricks.
Tuesday, 9/21, from 3-4PM est.

This is the 2nd one -- the first one filled up (100 people) & is closed.

To sign up, go to http://www.iil.com, click on the orange box on the left
side saying "try a free webinar",
then click "Microsoft Excel 'Tips and Tricks'"
then click the link to sign up.

"woolfm" wrote in message
strText = ActiveSheet.TextBoxes("Text Box 1").Text

This code returns 255 characters from the text box. The text box displays
many more than 255 characters.

Anyone know how I can get the entire text from a text box?