Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Hertzing[_2_] Bill Hertzing[_2_] is offline

Default refedit control in 2003 and managed code add-in?

Thanks. That got me one step furhter... The control shows up in the form, but
doesn't work. I just found the MS KB Article 281542, which states the refedit
control only works with VBA.

Does anybody know of an equivalent control (one that lets a user pick a
range) that will work with an Extensibility project written in c#? I'm using
the Office and Excel interop assemblies for my code to interact with the
Excel application.

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Bill

I added one to a user form in Excel (2003) and the path I got was

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Refedit.dll

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Bill Hertzing" wrote in message
I would like to use the refedit contol on a WinForm written in c# and using
'managed code' .Net .dll,that I'm creating as an 'extensibility project'
in
Visual studio. Is this contol in a .dll, and if so, which one?
--
Bill Hertzing
Tools Development