Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Batig Ray Batig is offline

Default <Jim, Tom, Alan Range resize

Thanks guys,

I had the " in the code but missed it retyping. The problem was that Mytable
was misspelled in the named range. I still would be interested in a
reference.

Ray

Alan Beban wrote in message
Ray Batig wrote:

Greetings,

Mine is a range in a column. I would like to build Mytable having the

same
number of rows as Mine, but, 30 columns wide.

I tried

Range("Mine").Resize( ,30).Name = "Mytable

but it gives me the error Method "Range" of object'_Global' failed.

How do I fix this? Are there some references that explain this

approach?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ray

You just need to close the parenthesis for "Mytable

Alan Beban