Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sintel Sintel is offline

Default Very small macro/VBA stuff, deleting rows.

What I want to do is delete the row that has the same value in
specific collumn (collumn 7 or G) as the row before it. Continue doin
this till the values are different. I have no experience whatsoever i
VBA or macros, but have programmed in C and Java before. This is th
code I already came up with on my own;

Code
-------------------

Sub DeleteDoubles()
Worksheets("sheet1").Activate
Dim i
For i = 0 To ActiveSheet.Rows.Count
While (ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 7).Value = ActiveSheet.Cells(i + 1, 7).Value)
Range(Cells(i + 1, 1), Cells(i + 1, 15)).Delete (xlShiftUp)
Wend
Next i
End Sub

I still get a compile error in the definition of the while loop, erro
1004 application defined or object defined error. It also won't compil
past the For part if I put Dim i As Integer, which seems strange. Wha
is still wrong with it